March 29, 2008

Hungover

Last Night:
Yo, last night
I went to my girls house to get her out of the pad. Dumb hoe says something stupid that made me mad. She said somethin that I couldn't believe. So I grabbed the stupid bitch by her nappy ass weave. She started talkin shit, wouldn't you know? So I reached back like a pimp and slapped the hoe
Her father jumped out and he started to shout. So I threw a right-cross and knocked his whole ass out.


So I said "beeeeeatch," And I bought me some Bacardi, since I didn't rock her body.

This Morning:
Woke up quick at about noon. Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I know that I gotta get drunk before the day begins. Before my mother starts bitchin about my friends.
I'm Bored as hell and I wanna get ill. I know, I'll go to a spot where my homeboys chill. The fellows out there, makin that dollar. I'll pull up in my 6 4 Impala. By the way, gas prices be fucking ridiculous man. Fuck Bush, If I was in D.C. I'd regulate his ass. Pow Pow. Here comes the sniper, time to pay the piper!




No comments: