March 31, 2008

Last Night's BBQ

Yo man, It's the Godfather of Gangsta Rap. Last night, I had to sock this fucker in his mouth. We was all chillin and shit, eatin corn and shit you know? And this Studio Gangsta starts talkin shit bout my son, saying his raps aint right. So I threw down my kabob and straight clocked him. He started bleedin and shit, and bounced off.

Later on, Ice Cube came by which was a big surprise. Mr. Fuckin Hollywood still keeps it real though. We still cool. Afterwards, we had a little hydraulics show in the front yard as we smoked some hydro. The pigs drove by but didn't even bother to stop. Cube didn't smoke though cause his ass gotta go back to Hollywood and make some kinda wack-ass cartoon for kids or something. I give props though. That's where the money is now, cause all ya'll jackin beats off this google internet shit.

Stay Ruthless.

No comments: