April 2, 2008

Dis Presidential Shit

Yo, so I been following this presidential shit, right, and let me tell ya'll, Obama? He's a pimp. I know a pimp when I see one, and dis fool's a straight up pimp. He keepin' it gangsta though, fa sho. I seen that shit on youtube, with that Obama Girl...Yo, any fool that can get a hoe to sing about his ass is a PIMP.

Now Hillary...well, that bitch need a dick somethin' fierce. I guess Bill ain't hit that since before that Monica bitch was suckin' his "cigar". Hill-dawg gots more balls then most of 'em fools in Compton though. I bet if she got stuck one good time she'd mellow the fuck out. I'm not the one to give it to her, she don't look like she could take a dick all that good. Somebody needs to though, maybe Bizzy Bone?

Shit, Eazy should run for President. Paint da White House black. Headz of State be my crew...be strapped goin' to peace summits and shit..."Diplomacy? Diploma-see deez nutz on yo' chin, bitches."

1 comment: