April 3, 2008

Disney Just got Gangsta



























So one of my kids was all like "Daddy, lets go to Disneyland." And my baby mama was all like "ohhh, I've never been there, let's go!" So I said "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP! Yo ass don't need to huggin Mickey and shit." But I started thinkin and you know what? That Caribbean Pirate Jack, he was drinkin and fightin all the time. He was Ruthless. Not quite gangsta though cause he kinda dresses like Dre back when he was in the World Class Wreckin' Cru. "

Puffy shirts an' shit ain't gangsta. Anyway fuck it. Baby momma and the kids and me roll up in Disneyland, and son, lemme tell you, if a gangsta wasn't high, he sure as fuck should be. People smilin' everywhere...whacked out music...I swear if I'd taken a shit on the sidewalk they'd called it magical...a muthafuckin' rainbow probably would've popped out of it. "Ain't this some shit?"

So one of the kids was like, "Daddy, I wanna go on the Small World ride!" So we get on the shit, right. YO, you wanna talk about some fucked up shit? Gangstas and bitches, there comes a point in every thug's life when he just can't take no mo' shit...a breakin' point, ya feel me? I found mine...The fuckin' small world song.

About 2 minutes and 37 seconds into the shit, somethin' happened. The music got to me, man, like a bullet rippin' through my muthafuckin' eardrums. I couldn't take it no more...I pulled out my heat, started bustin' caps, regulatin' on those robotic children of the world...little Dutch robot children's clogs flyin off as a bullet rips through its chest, poppin' off legs...the little Japanese robot's li'l triangle hat pops off as its head explodes....all while that fuckin' song is playing...Finally, I busted a cap in the speaker to end this bullshit.

My baby's momma starts trippin'. "That's why we can't go nowhere, you always bustin' caps in shit!"

Like a gangsta I said "That's right bitch. Eazy's either bustin' caps or bustin' a nut...which one you want tonight?"


1 comment: