April 8, 2008

Lay Low Creepin

It's Eazy muthafuckin Me. What's poppin kids? I've been laying low the past few days. I had to go old school and take care of some business. I caught some fools slippin at a burger stand. All I could think of was a murder plan. Don`t give a fuck about shit that`s why I mellow. Or maybe it`s the fact that I`m kin to the devil.

Anyways, we just got a Chuck E. Cheese in tha CPT. I went down there and got some free pizza Cuz I'm fucking the assistant manager. Bitch is fine too. She looks like a young La Toya Jackson but with a fat ass. While I was fucking her in the freezer room, my crew thought they'd have some fun by fuckin with the Chuck E. Cheese band. They rigged the machine to play...Well I won't ruin the surprise. Check out the youtube video. Damn, I'm getting used to this WWW.Com shit aren't I?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8tn6ONqEVE

No comments: