April 1, 2008

Day full of Poom

Shit. Today was crazy. I had to choose between these two chickenheads. One Sharone and the other one Shine. I want to nut but which one do I want?

Shine said "Eazy let me fuck you blind." And Sharon said "E I want to blow your mind." I said fuck it, I know what should be done. Just pull your panties down and I'll fuck the biggest one. And then I get the other pussy put it in the freezer. So I can always have a on-hold skeezer. Get out to tick it, I do it like that. So I told the ho's to take a big step back. Took the zipper down, I'z wide and said "Here's what I'm gonna put inside." Grab it like a rabbit, grab it let's wreck it. But I won't love you, When I'm done I'd still be talkin' shit ...

It's about fuckin' this bitch and that bitch. But not the bitch with the 7 day itch, like that ho. Just throwin' me the pussy. She says she wants to do it like a doggy. She's bad, nobody is badder. But she got more crabs than a seafood platter! Bitch on the gang move, to skizz me. Just to say "I got fucked by Eazy" So I slapped the ho' like a pimp. I might be a women-beater but I'm not a pussy-eater...

Anyway, I lets Sharone gimme some head, and told Shine to come by 'bout 7. She rolls up to da crib lookin' bad as hell, yo her body was an 11. I hit it, I split it, She wanted to get wit' it...but I was like bitch, you must be ridin' da short bus...Ain't no bitch gettin' me ta fuss, So I slapped da hoe, Dis bitch still wanted mo'. but i kicked her outta bed and onto da flo'.

Hell yeah, Eazy feelin alright. Then I ate some Honey Smacks, and called it a night.

1 comment: