April 17, 2008

Ruthless Jheri

Good evening, and welcome to Eazy's playhouse, you stupid muthafuckaaaaaa!

Did you all gangsta's do your taxes? I was gonna pull a Wesley Snipes but damn, I don't need to be wasting my time with lawyers and paperwork and shit.
Oh yeah, one of my girls was trippin on my hair. I told the bitch "Ho, get yo trifflin ass out my muthafuckin crib." See, I still rock my little jheri curl cus I keep it real. I let my soul glo, I let it shine thru, I let my soul glo baby, feeling oh so silky smooth. I like my women how I like my j curl...WET. This OG aint following no dumb ass trends. I aint gonna be a bitch like Gay-Z and dress like this is some kinda fashion show. Fuck that, this is gangsta.

Nigga i came from poverty
Shoot-outs, gang-banging, and robberies
Keep the gat in my lap
Cuz im fully strapped
For the carjackas ,but no haps
Cuz i pack the tech 9' plus an ak47
Send a one way ticket to my hell or maybe heaven




No comments: