April 30, 2008

Paper, Plastic, or Latex?

Yeahhhhhh.

So I go to the corner store cuz I'm outta jimmie hats and I could use a 40 while I'm at it, but wouldn't you know the store was closed up? Seems Ray-Dawg and his boys ran up in there last night and robbed the joint, AGAIN, but this time they popped a cap in ol' man Wing Chun or whatever the fuck his name was.

So, that leaves Eazy no choice but to go to the grocery store.

I roll up in the store around quarter to 12 and my ass don't get out till 1:15.

Why?

Cuz you know how Eazy does it...

I get the condoms (the big Magnum shits cuz you know how I roll), and head toward the aisle with the beer and 40s and shit, and I see this fine ass ho bending over to get somethin' outta the freezer. I roll up on her, and I say, "Baby, lemme help you with that..." She turns and smiles as I pick up her 6 pack of whatever the fuck it was, and she's all, "Thanks playa..." I look her up and down, she gots body for days son. I mean, her ass was the kind you could serve a meal on, and them titties were like two African gazelles bumpin' heads like on Animal Planet or somethin'...

So I said to her, "Now that I helped you with that, you should help me with this," holding up the box of condoms, and I gesture to the store room behind us. She's with it, and the next thing you know she's givin' me head behind the crates of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (or is it Cheese and Macaroni? Never remember that shit...) Anyway, Eazy decides enough with the head, and I bend her over the forklift seat and tear that ass up. When we're done, she got this look on her face like, "Where the fuck did that come from?" I just smile and say, "That's how Eazy does it."

I take the condoms and the 40 up to the register to pay for it, and the check out bitch is wondering why the box is open. I smirk at her, then say, "Why don't you come by my crib 'round 2 and I'll show you somethin' else..." She looks around real quick, then nods and gives me that girlish giggle that tells me she wants it too. I give her the address and roll out, hop online to type this shit and...hold up, that's her knockin' now. Early...I love an anxious bitch...

Eazy's 'bout to do it again.

1 comment:

Captain Hangover said...

Written by The Hitman himself!