April 5, 2008

Fools Sleeping on Me

What's up? This is going out to those dumb ass muthafuckas who be sleeping on me, thinkin I'm too old or some shit. Dumb fucks, keep steppin. No matter what my age, I still got a 12 gauge. Yo, I'm still the king of Compton bitch. So quit trying to test me. I told y'all on Appetite 4 Destruction what I'm about. In case you forgot...

1. I'm a be a nigga with an attitude. Gotta get respected, break your mothafuckin' neck.
2. Allwayz gotta fuck out of wedlock. I like it when the pussy goes snap, crackle, and pop.
3. I'm a gangsta, an addict. Smoke any foolz tryin' to cause some static.
4. Here's what's in store. I'ma crazy-ass nigga that remains hard core.
5. My killing just begun, I pull out my gun that will keep me on the run.
6. Hmmm, kinda tricky -Can't forget that I'm mothafuckin' chickenshit, to the ones who tries to play the E, By the time you reach Seven you'll be 6 feet deep
8. Make no mistake, Move real slick and you're bound to catch your pray.
9. I gotta be raw, fuck any brain once your man made law. Last but not least, I must be real -
10. Is my appetite to kill

No comments: