April 20, 2008

You Know How Eazy Does It

So check this shit out. I go into the 7-11 off of Crenshaw, and i'm not really paying attention because, y'know, Eazy needs some of that Tropicana shit...vitamin C to go with my gin, ya know. So anyway, I roll up to the freezer and these fools up at the counter start shoutin' shit...talkin' 'bout some, "Git da fuck down, muhfuckah, dis is a muhfuggin' robbery."

You know how Eazy does it.

I pull out my Tech '9 and point it right at theese fools. "Yo, who the fuck you think you talkin' to?" One of them leans over to the other and whispers something. I'm thinkin' it probably was about how he wanted his li'l bitch ass boyfriend to take it up the ass or some shit, but then he goes, "Whaddup, EAZY...my bad, dawg. Didn't see that was you an' shit. You want in on this?"

You know how Eazy does it.

"Of course I want in on that shit. Yo Abdullah, you know the muhfuckin' drill, give up the cash, then get on the floor wit yo' hands on yo' ass."

Did I need the money? Hell naw. Eazy got a shitload of money...stocks, bonds, mutual fund investments...Eazy even got a startup internet company, and gots some of his hoes workin' as virtual assistants over the internet. But see, Eazy gotta let these fools remember who he is and where he's from...the streets.

Say it with me now...

You know how Eazy does it.

1 comment: